The latest development for group tour guiding or self-guided tours for indoor or outdoor attractions.
As a visitor walks within the proximity of each BEAM beacon, the related audio commentary automatically begins to play through the Kruse Explorer receiver that the visitor is wearing.
- Automatic triggering of audio commentary.
- Variable triggering distance that can be set from 2 metres up to 100 metres.
- No wiring or power infrastructure required for operation.
- BEAM beacons operate on AA Batteries with a battery life in excess of 3-years.
- Designed to operate in rugged outdoor environments or indoor attractions.
- UV Proof.
BEAM beacons communicate with any of the Kruse Receivers (EXPLORER, SOLO or ORBIT), providing a combination of commentary triggering options that may be required within an attraction including beacons, manual triggering and/or GPS triggering.